Work with us
Looking for a new challenge?
MultiDocker is manufacturer of the world’s most versatile and high performance cargo handling machines with a Caterpillar base, customized for use in for example ports and industry. Thanks to years of development and true passion for innovation, our machines excel in operational reliability and service life span. Our goal is to become a leading international manufacturer in the field of customizable machines and in order to do so, we are constantly looking for talent.
To further expand our team, we are looking for a technical Machine Mechanic.
You are involved in the total assembly of various types of mainly new machines and know exactly how our machines are constructed (or are eager to find out). Production of one machine can take several weeks, together with the rest of team you will be working on a different step of the production process. This position allows you to gain different skills and we can guarantee that no one day is the same. We are continuously improving our machines and processes and your contribution is very important to us.
- Preferably a vocational or bachelor technical degree (Mbo4 or HBO)
- Knowledge of or experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity or mechanical drive techniques is a plus
- VCA certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Good command of the Dutch or English language
- Technical and prefer to be in the workshop
- Communicatively strong and able to work both in a team and individually
- Result-oriented and a fan of a tidy workplace
- Excellent salary and benefits (Metaalunie CLA)
- Study programs and additional courses
- Number of working hours to be discussed
- A good, open and informal work atmosphere
We would also like to get in touch with you if you are still enrolled in an apprenticeship program, looking for an internship or working self-employed!
Interested in joining our team? Let our colleague Sheila Hartmann know by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +31 6 4901 1679, we are looking forward to meeting you!
At MultiDocker, you will fuel your professional and personal growth.
Our organisation is made up of people with entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds, and abilities to take own initiatives. With us, you will fuel your professional and personal growth. You will be faced with different challenges and opportunities. To be successful in MultiDocker, you will need to master cross-functional collaboration and communication, constantly be pro-active, and have a strong commitment to your role, professional development, and the organization’s goals.
Our growing company is in a constant motion forward on the global market, in our business, and inside our organisation. Therefore, we are always looking for competent people that wants to join us on our journey. If you don’t see a suitable job advertised, please send us your CV for future reference to email@example.com.
0031 115 745 072
Call us now