Following our main supplier Caterpillar’s move to the new F-series, combined with new inventions and development on our own, MultiDocker is now launching a new, re-branded, product line!
The new CAT F-series means:
- Up to 20% less fuel consumtion
- Energy regeneration system
- Increased efficiency
- Stage 4 final (Tier 3 Engines still available, with the new hydraulic system!)
Simultaneously, MultiDocker has upgraded designs of booms and sticks – including new longer versions for several models; added new cabin features; and several other upgrades throughout the whole product line!
See our new product brochures and read more about all the news at our website.
The MultiDocker product range now contains:
- CH600 (previously CH36, based on the CAT 336)
- CH800 (previously CH49, based on the CAT 349)
- CH900 (previously CH70, based on the CAT 374)
- CH1100 (previously CH74, based on the CAT 374)
- CH1400 (previously CH85, based on the CAT 390)
If you’re curious about these new products, we hope to meet many of you in the coming year and further present this news. In the meantime, feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Welcome to download the Newsletter as pdf here: MD Newsletter autumn 2015